Best Coaching for ISI, DSE, JNU, IGIDR & Other Master’s in Economics Institutes!
Hurry Crash Course 2023 Join Now!
MA Economics Crash Course 2023
Snapshot of EduSure MA Economics Entrances 2021-22 results
- 1. RANK 1, 2, 3 in DSE-CUET 2022 Entrance secured by EduSure Students Raghav Modi, Manav Garg & Sai Laasya Dutta.
- 2. 22 calls for ISI-MSQE interview round and 15 final conversions.
- 3. Rank 1 in IIT JAM 2022 and 2021 Entrance secured by EduSure students Saad Ahmad and Chandrika Chatterjee.
- 4. RANK 1 in IGIDR Entrance 2022 and 2021 secured by EduSure students Archita Singha and Poulomi Mukherjee.
- 5. Rank 1, 2 & 3 Secured in JNU entrance 2021 by Edusure students Jayee Ghosh, Trisrota Nandy and Chandrika Chatterjee.
EduSure focuses EXCLUSIVELY on Coaching for MA Eco Entrance Preparation since 2010.
Past Paper Solutions IIT JAM 2022 and IIT GATE 2022
EduSure MA Economics Entrance Results 2021-2022
Laasya Dutta – DSE Entrance Rank 3, 2022
After ISI results, I was more motivated to crack the other MA Eco exams!
Manav Garg – DSE Entrance Rank 2, 2022
Shares his secret to success- Optimisation was something i focussed on!
Raghav Modi -DSE Entrance Rank 1, 2022
Analyzed my strengths & weakness well- worked hard on my weaknesses!
Sohini Roy – JNU-CUET 2022
Not getting into IIT, IGIDR did not mean I’ll not make it to JNU also, if I try!
EduSure Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Results - 2021 & 2022
|Kinger Dev Singh|
|Sifat Kumar Cheema|
|Rahul Dev Singh|
|Abhishek Parida (Eco Masters)|
|Aditya Bikram Nayak|
EduSure Indian Institute of Foreign Trade - Results- 2021 & 2022
EduSure's Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research Results 2021 & 2022
|Archita Singha AIR `1|
|Amit Kumar Das|
Deepesh Kumar Mishra
Abhijeet Kumar Mishra
EduSure Indian Institute of Technology JAM / GATE Results 2021 & 2022
EduSure Madras School of Economics Results - 2021 & 2022
EduSure Delhi School of Economics - Results 2021 & 2022
|Sai laasya dutta|
|Rahul dev Singh|
|Jayee Ghosh Roy|
MA Eco Coaching Companions
Get Physical Books of the most Well-Researched & Comprehensive Study Material Delivered to your doorstep.
*Exclusively for EduSure Students Only*
The EduSure MA Economics Entrance Crash course will help students prepare for ISI, DSE, IGIDR, CUET and others in a span of 6 months. With the help of EduSure’s highly efficient student portal, regular classes and doubt sessions, a student will have all the tools necessary to succeed in these entrances in a short span of time.
Regular Edusure classes focus on
Register Now for a Free Trial Class
|1st February'23||7 pm onwards||Econometrics||Samkith Sir|
|2nd February'23||7 pm onwards||Public Goods||Samkith Sir|
|Monday, Wednesday & Friday||7pm onwards||Economics||Samkith Sir/Mahima Ma'am|
|Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday||7pm onwards||Maths||Samkith Sir|
|Every Tuesday & Wednesday||6:30 pm onwards||Doubt Session||Samkith Sir/Mahima Ma'am|
Events at EduSure Coaching
MA Economics Entrance Syllabus
- Calculus, Continuity & Differentiability
- Concave & Convex
- Permutations and Combinations
- Linear Programming
- Sequence Series
- Number Systems
- Maxima Minima
- Consumer Behaviour-Slustky Hicks effects, Demand curves, Intertemporal Chice.
- Production & Cost Function.
- Perfect Competition.
- Consumer Behaviour- Uncertainty, Public Goods and Game Theory.
- General Equilibrium
- Simple Keyneisan Model.
- ISLM Model.
- Open Economy ISLM.
- ADAS Model.
- Growth Models – Solow, Harrod Domar, Lewis, etc
- Development Economics.
- International Trade.
- National Income Accounting.
- Open Economy.
- Consumption & Investment Theories.
- Probability Distributions.
- Central Tendency and Dispersion.
- Sampling, estimation with confidence intervals.
- Regression: Testing of Hypothesis.
- Basics and advanced theories
- MLRM (Multi-Liner
- Regressions Models)
- Violations of classical assumptions
- Important tests and results
- Pre Independence
- Planning and Indian development.
- Indian economy after 1991.
- Banking, finance and macroeconomic policies.
- Inequalities in social development.
- India’s labour market.
- Poverty, inequality measures
- Human Development Index (HDI)
- Harrod-Domar Model.
- Growth, Trade & Development.
About Samkith Sir
Samkith Sir was leading a comfortable life as a banker, when he happened to start his coaching centre with a few students. And then there was no looking back. He discovered his passion in coaching and mentoring young minds. His brilliance in Maths and warm personality, make him one of the best teachers around.
About Mahima Ma’am
In Mahima Ma’am’s class, logic reigns supreme. Conceptual understanding is what she stresses on and she will make sure, that after EduSure, you will know your Macro Economics.
Ma’am also looks at the administration at EduSure Coaching Centre. Her passion is to make sure that the best possible coaching service is available to each EduSure student.
Get the EduSure Advantage
All MA Eco Entrance study material, in one place
Live Online Classes
5+ years online coaching experience
Video Solutions to ALL past questions- ISI/DSE/JNU/IIT etc
Practice MA Eco Entrance Ques till you are confident
No questions left unsolved
10+ years of teaching experience