Welcome to the EduSure blog! As an organization committed to helping students understand and apply the concepts of economics, we are here to guide you through the process of securing a seat in the top Masters in Economics institutes in the country. In this blog, we will provide you with important information about the Joint Admission Test for Masters 2024 (IIT JAM 2024), including the admitting institutes and application details. So, let’s dive right in!
The Joint Admission Test for Masters 2024 (IIT JAM 2024) provides an opportunity to seek admission to postgraduate programs at 21 Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) across the country. These renowned institutes offer a wide range of courses related to economics and provide excellent education and research opportunities. Here are the admitting institutes for IIT JAM 2024:
- IIT Bhilai: Website – https://www.iitbhilai.ac.in
- IIT Bhubaneswar: Website – https://www.iitbbs.ac.in
- IIT Bombay: Website – https://www.iitb.ac.in
- IIT Delhi: Website – https://home.iitd.ac.in
- IIT (ISM) Dhanbad: Website – http://www.iitism.ac.in
- IIT Gandhinagar: Website – https://www.iitgn.ac.in
- IIT Guwahati: Website – https://www.iitg.ac.in
- IIT Hyderabad: Website – https://www.iith.ac.in
- IIT Indore: Website – https://www.iiti.ac.in
- IIT Jammu: Website – https://www.iitjammu.ac.in
- IIT Jodhpur: Website – https://www.iitj.ac.in
- IIT Kanpur: Website – https://iitk.ac.in
- IIT Kharagpur: Website – https://www.iitkgp.ac.in
- IIT Madras (Organizing Institute for JAM 2024): Website – https://www.iitm.ac.in
- IIT Mandi: Website – https://www.iitmandi.ac.in
- IIT Palakkad: Website – https://iitpkd.ac.in
- IIT Patna: Website – https://www.iitp.ac.in
- IIT Roorkee: Website – https://www.iitr.ac.in
- IIT Ropar: Website – https://www.iitrpr.ac.in
- IIT Tirupati: Website – https://iittp.ac.in
- IIT (BHU) Varanasi: Website – https://www.iitbhu.ac.in
If you are interested in applying for the Joint Admission Test for Masters 2024 (IIT JAM 2024), the application process will begin on 5th September 2023. To stay updated with the latest information and to access the application portal, please visit the official website of JAM 2024: https://jam.iitm.ac.in.
The application portal will provide you with detailed instructions on how to complete the application form and submit the necessary documents. Remember to mark your calendars and take advantage of this opportunity to secure a seat in your desired Masters in Economics institute.
The Joint Admission Test for Masters 2024 (IIT JAM 2024) presents an excellent opportunity for students aspiring to pursue a Masters degree in economics. By understanding the admitting institutes and application details, you can streamline your preparation and increase your chances of securing a seat in one of the prestigious IITs. Make sure to visit the official college websites in the first week of April 2024 to begin your application process after the results for IIT JAM 2024 is out on 22nd March 2024.
For personalized coaching and expert guidance in cracking IIT JAM 2024, EduSure is here to assist you every step of the way. Visit our website for more information and to kickstart your journey towards securing a seat in your dream Economics Master’s program.
Remember, applications are opening soon, so get ready to realize your dreams with IIT JAM 2024!
IIT JAM 2024 site : https://jam.iitm.ac.in/index.php
IIT JAM 2024 application link: https://joaps.iitm.ac.in
IIT JAM 2024 brochure link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q9gV8tW3M8OoNJJjY7bUkZUlUVjkZbRG/view?usp=drivesdk
EduSure has the best and the most structured programme to crack the Masters in Economics Entrance Exams. It’s a 12-year-old Institute with Rank 1 in DSE, JNU, IGIDR, and IIT amongst others consistently in the last few years.
To see student testimonials of Edusure and hear about their success: www.youtube.com/edusureschool
To speak to an Edusure student counsellor, please fill out this Enquiry Form or call on 8100824600.
For course, enrolment drop in your details on https://edusure.in/contact/ and we shall get back to you!
Ask a Question: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope this was helpful.